We are operational and accepting new orders. We will continue to offer the same high quality standards as in the past while strictly following CDC guidelines. Our facility is safe and clean and our staff has been properly trained with the necessary tools and equipment. While maintaining the proper social distancing in our facility, we will be working with a reduced team at this time. However, processing times are currently not affected.
• International shipping locations are now available.
• No restrictions on available quantities per product.
• Longer than normal lead times.
• All sales are final. Returns will not be accepted and refunds will not be offered at this time.
• Phone services are unavailable. Please email us instead.
*Please stay safe & know that we are constantly updating our planning to be able to react to this developing crisis. We thank you for your support and patience during this time.
USPS COVID-19 INFO
USPS announced that due to COVID-19 pandemic’s effect on transportation availability, some services will experience delays beginning April 17, 2020.
Click here to monitor USPS Service Alerts more closely.