We are operational and accepting new orders. We will continue to offer the same high quality standards as in the past while strictly following CDC guidelines. Our facility is safe and clean and our staff has been properly trained with the necessary tools and equipment. While maintaining the proper social distancing in our facility, we will be working with a reduced team at this time. Please expect longer processing times for your orders. In addition:
• International shipping locations are unavailable except for Canada.
• No restrictions on available quantities per product.
• Longer than normal lead times.
• All sales are final. Returns will not be accepted and refunds will not be offered at this time.
• Phone services are not available. Please email us instead.
*Please stay safe & know that we are constantly updating our planning to be able to react to this developing crisis. We thank you for your support and patience during this time.
USPS domestic deliveries affected by COVID-19
USPS announced that due to COVID-19 pandemic’s effect on transportation availability, some services will experience delays beginning April 17, 2020.
USPS Priority Mail Express: This service will not experience any delays at this time.
USPS Priority Mail: Local 1-day delivery will not experience delays. However, the 2-3 day delivery window will be extended to 3-4 days.
USPS First-Class Package Service: 2-3 day delivery windows will be extended to 3-4 day delivery windows.
USPS will still do its best to deliver packages as quickly as possible.